Issue 1, October 2003
Topic of the Issue: 5 years Transparency International - Bulgaria
- The mission of TI - Bulgaria
- Major aims and objectives of the Associations
- Programs and Projects
- Achievements of TI- Bulgaria
- Seminars and conferences organized by the Association
- The team of TI - Bulgaria
Corruption Perception Index - 2003
- The Corruption Perception Index - what is it?
- The Index of Bulgaria
- Importance of the Corruption Index
What could be found in the Issue?
Topic of the Issue: Conflict of interest in public administration
- Conflict of interest: what is it?
- Regulation models
- The Bulgarian model
- Mesures to reduce conflict of interest
- Legal regulations of conflict of interest
- Develop and implement internal institutional policies and procedures to counteract conflict of interest
- Establish and strengthen administrative structures for counteracting corruption
- Effective measures and mechanisms
- Social status guarantees
Anti-Corruption Resource Centre
- The resource centre library
- Target groups
- The CORISweb system
Monitoring of corrupt practices in the area of municipal property management and public procurement in Bulgarian municipalities
Topic of the Issue: The National Round Table "The Challenges Facing Prosecution When Curbing Corruption in the Context of Bulgarian Accession to the EU"
- Objectives of the National Round Table
- The Major Focus of Discussions
- Participation in the Forum
- Topics of Discussion at the Round Table
- Monitoring of the Prosecution Office
- TI - Bulgaria Project - "Building Capacity of the National Prosecution Office in the Context of Curbing Corruption"
Global Corruption Report 2004